- The privacy of users of our website is of great importance to us, and we make every effort to protect it. These rules explain how we use your personal information.
2. Personal Data Collection
The following types of personal data are subject to collection, storage and use:
- Information about your computer, including your IP address, geographic location, browser type and version, and operating system;
- Information about your visits to and use of this website, including referral sources, length of visits, pages viewed, and site navigation paths;
- Information about your email address that you used to register on our website;
- Information that you entered when creating a profile on our website – for example, your name, profile picture, gender, date of birth, family status, hobbies and interests, education, and place of work;
- Information such as your name and email address that you provided when subscribing to our email messages and/or newsletters;
- Information that you entered when using the services of our website;
- Information about any purchases you make, services you use, or transactions you make through our website, including your name, address, phone number, email address, and credit card information;
- Information that you have posted on our site for the purpose of publishing it on the Internet, including your user name, profile picture, and the meaning of your publication;
- Information contained in any messages that you send to us by email or through our website, including the content of the message and metadata;
- Any other personal information that you have sent to us. Before disclosing personal information of a third party to us, you must obtain the consent of that person to both disclose and process this information in accordance with these rules.
3. Use of your personal data
The personal data that you provide to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in these terms and conditions or on the relevant pages of the website. We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- administration of our website and business;
- personalize our website for you;
- enabling you to use the services available on our website;
- sending you products purchased through our website;
- providing you with services purchased through our website;
- sending you messages, invoices, and payment reminders, and receiving payments from you;
- sending you non-marketing commercial messages;
- sending you email messages that you specifically requested;
- sending you an email newsletter if you have ordered one (you can tell us at any time that you no longer want to receive email newsletters from us);
- sending you marketing messages regarding our business activities or the business activities of carefully selected third-party companies that we believe may be of interest to you, by posting or, if you specifically agreed to do so, by sending email or using similar technologies (you can inform us at any time that you no longer wish to receive marketing messages);
- providing third-party companies with statistical information about our users (however, these third-party companies will not be able to identify any individual of these data);
- processing requests and complaints made by or against you that relate to our website;
- in order to ensure the security of our site and prevent fraud;
- to verify compliance with the terms and conditions that govern the use of our website (including monitoring private messages sent through our website's private message service); and
- for other purposes.
If you have provided personal information for publication on our website, we will publish it. Otherwise, we will use this information in accordance with the license you have provided to us.
Your privacy settings may be used to restrict the publication of your personal data on our website, and may be regulated by the privacy controls on the website.
Without your explicit consent, we will not share your personal information with any third-party company for direct marketing use by this or any other third-party company.
4. Disclosure of Personal Data
We reserve the right to disclose your personal information to any of our employees, managers, insurers, professional advisors, agents, suppliers or subcontractors, to the extent and for the purposes specified in these terms.
We reserve the right to disclose your personal information:
- in cases where the law requires us to do so;
- in connection with any ongoing or future litigation;
- for the purpose of establishing, exercising or protecting our legal rights (including providing information to third parties in order to prevent fraud or reduce credit risks);
- for the buyer (or potential buyer) of any business or assets that we sell (or are about to sell); and
- any person who we reasonably believe may submit a request to a court or other authorized body for the disclosure of this personal data and, in our reasonable opinion, this court or authorized body will issue an order for the disclosure of personal data.
We will not disclose your personal information to third parties, except as specified in these terms.
5. International transfers of personal data
- Information we collect may be stored, processed and transmitted between any countries in which we operate in order to enable us to use this information in accordance with these rules.
- Information we collect may be transferred to the following countries where there are no data protection laws similar to those in the European Economic Area: the United States, Russia, Japan, China, and India.
- Personal information that you post on our website, via the Internet, may be available worldwide. We cannot prevent its use, or misuse for criminal purposes, by third parties.
- By agreeing to these rules, you consent to the transfer of your personal information specified in section E.
6. Personal data storage
- Chapter 6 sets out the Company's rules and procedures for storing personal information. These rules and procedures are intended to ensure that we comply with our legal obligations to retain and delete personal information
- Personal information that we process for a specific purpose or for specific purposes should not be stored for longer than necessary to achieve this purpose or goals.
- Without limiting the provisions specified in paragraph 6/2, we usually delete personal information that falls into the categories listed below, on the days and times defined below:
- Personal data should not be stored for longer than is necessary for the purpose for which such data is stored, but in any case not longer than the data storage period specified by the consent of the personal data subject to the processing of this data.
- Notwithstanding the other provisions of Section 6, we will retain documents (including electronic documents) that contain personal information:
- in cases where the law requires us to do so;
- if we believe that these documents may be relevant to any current or future legal proceedings; and
- for the purpose of establishing, exercising or protecting our legal rights (including providing information to third parties in order to prevent fraud or reduce credit risks).
7. Protection of your personal data
- We will use sufficient technical and organizational measures to prevent the loss, misuse, or forgery of your personal information.
- We will store all personal information you provide on our servers that are protected (both by password and firewalls).
- All electronic financial transactions made using our site will be protected by data encryption technology.
- You confirm that you are aware of the fact that the transmission of information over the Internet is, in fact, unprotected, and we cannot guarantee the protection of data sent over the world wide web.
- You are solely responsible for keeping your password for accessing our website secret. We will never ask for your password (except when you try to log in to your account on our site).
8. Changes and amendments
We reserve the right to make changes and amendments to these rules from time to time, and to publish a new version of them on our website. You should check this page periodically to make sure that you understand the meaning of the changes made to these rules. We may also inform you about changes to these rules by sending an email or using our site's personal messaging system.
9. Your rights
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information that we have about you; such information will be provided in the following cases:
- payment of fees; and
- providing you with the appropriate proof of identity (we usually accept a photocopy of your passport, notarized, and an original copy of your utility bill to confirm your current address).
We reserve the right to refuse to provide information on your request, within the framework of current legislation.
You have the right to instruct us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes.
In practice, you usually either agree in advance that you will use your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will give you the option to opt out of using your information for marketing purposes.
10. Third-party websites
Our website contains hyperlinks to/and details about the websites of third-party companies and individuals. We do not have management tools and are not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of third-party companies in this industry.
11. Update of data
Please let us know in a timely manner if your personal information that we hold needs to be updated or corrected.
12. Cookies files
Our website uses both persistent and session cookies. A Cookie is a file containing an identifier (a ribbon consisting of letters and numbers) that is sent by the web server to the web browser and stored by the browser. In the future, the ID is sent back to the server every time the browser requests a web page from the server. Cookies can be either "permanent" or "session": permanent cookies will be saved by the browser and will be valid until the expiration date, unless they are deleted by the user in advance; "session" cookies, on the contrary, will be deleted after the end of the session with the site or after the browser is closed. Cookies usually do not contain any information that identifies the user's identity. However, your personal information that we have may be linked to information stored and received from cookies.
- The names of the cookies that we use on our website and the purposes for which they are used are listed below:
- We use Google Analytics and Adwords to improve the usability of the site and improve the site security on our website
- in Internet Explorer (version 10), you can block using the cookie management settings available in the "Tools" – "settings" – "privacy" – "Advanced" menu ("Tools, " "Internet Options," "Privacy", "Advanced”);
- in Firefox (version 24) you can block all cookies by clicking Tools - Options - Privacy: From the drop-down menu, select Use custom log settings and uncheck Accept cookies from sites »; and finally
- in Chrome (version 29), you can block all cookies by going to the "settings and management" menu, and selecting "Settings – - "Show advanced settings" and "content Settings", and then selecting "Prevent sites from sending any data" under the "Cookies" heading.
Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use many of the features of our website.
- You can delete cookies that are already stored on your computer, for example:
- in Internet Explorer (version 10), you can delete cookies manually (instructions on how to do this can be found at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835);
- in Firefox (version 24), cookies can be deleted by going to the "Tools" – "Options" – "privacy" menu: in the drop-down menu, select "Use custom log settings", click "Show Cookies", and then “Delete all Cookies”;
- in Chrome (version 29), you can delete all cookies by going to the "settings and management" menu, and selecting "Settings – - " Show advanced settings" and "Clear browsing data", and before selecting "Delete cookies and other data and site plugins".
- Deleting cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.
This document was created using the website SEQ Legal (seqlegal.com) template and modified by the website Website Planet (www.websiteplanet.com).